Forums » Diaper Reviews

Fabine Exclusive

• 90 posts
    April 4, 2011 7:19 PM PDT

I don't know if anybody's heard yet, but there are rumors circulating about a new diaper and they are TRUE! ABUniverse is releasing, in June, a diaper by Fabine called Fabine exclusive. From what I read, they are just like Cushies, but they absorb more and have waistbands. What really got my attention was the fact that they look even more like Pampers! Imagine having an actual Pampers dipaer that fits even better than Pampers 7! You can preorder now at www.abuniverse.com. Just thought you all would like to know.

• 36 posts
    May 31, 2011 4:09 PM PDT
    They are also supposed to hold a ridiculously large amount of water.
    • 90 posts
    August 12, 2011 1:12 AM PDT
    Good news! After months of delay, the Fabines are on the way!
    • 90 posts
    November 13, 2011 6:53 AM PST
    The Fabines are here! Pics comming soon!
    • 90 posts
    May 7, 2012 3:27 AM PDT
    Since ABUniverse stopped carrying the Fabine Exclusives, I have been getting them from the manufacturer's website. For anyone in countries not on the Euro, might I suggest using Paypal.

The website is http://www.buntewindel.de/

For English, click the British Flag.

• 16 posts
    February 25, 2014 3:07 PM PST
    Well abuniverse never made a diaper that was suppose to be like Fabine diapers with a waistband. I order from them a lot and never seen it. They are letting people.vote on three new diaper designs. They are three cute designs. Right now the cartoon diaper is winning I think. They will be the all over diaper design. Go to abuniverse.com and go to the vote part and they will send u an email with the diapers u can vote on and u can vote on which one u like