Forums » General Discussion

Diaper Enema

• 6 posts
    December 14, 2010 11:41 PM PST

I did an Enema in a diaper and it Felt weird. What do you think of doing an Enema in your Diaper?

• 47 posts
    December 16, 2010 3:37 PM PST
    I have never tried that cuz I can mess in my diaper any time that I want to, but if you can not do it even if you are tring hard them I guess the enema could work did you like it when it felt weird
  • December 16, 2010 8:50 PM PST
    I have only ever done this once but it was a interesting feeling, but not sure i will do again as i am not much of a messer and this is one hell of a clean up!
    • 6 posts
    December 20, 2010 8:42 AM PST
    kemm said:
    I have never tried that cuz I can mess in my diaper any time that I want to, but if you can not do it even if you are tring hard them I guess the enema could work did you like it when it felt weird

Yes I did like it I just did one the other day in the shower and let it all out in my diaper. It made my diaper all messy then I sat in it for a while.

• 66 posts
    December 20, 2010 3:55 PM PST
    You might try glycerine suppositories instead of an enema. The results are a little more controlled.
    • 6 posts
    December 20, 2010 5:48 PM PST
    I've used Suppositories and I like Enemas better
    • 8 posts
    December 22, 2010 12:15 PM PST
    I'm ok with it I guess.

Quite funny as a punishment. :3
    • 15 posts
    January 4, 2011 6:20 PM PST
    i personally really like enemas : )
    • 47 posts
    January 5, 2011 11:04 AM PST
    Babyallen I think its cool that you like doing the enemas cuz that means that you also like haveing poop in your diaper and thats cool If I could I would help you with the enema
    • 66 posts
    January 5, 2011 4:34 PM PST
    If you think enemas are fun, you should try a butt plug.