Forums » General Discussion

favourite diaper fantasy

• June 29, 2010 11:22 AM PDT

hey everyone, what are you favourite diaper fantasies? dont be shy to share them here, might give others some ideas for their own fantasy.

• 1 posts
    June 29, 2010 1:01 PM PDT

Having a boyfriend who would baby me whenever :D

• July 1, 2010 1:31 PM PDT
    id love to have a boy freind who would want to play daddy or big brother and stuff so i could just be a little kid again ^_^
    • 10 posts
    July 4, 2010 2:30 AM PDT
    have my wife meet me at the door after long day at work and walk me into the bedroom where she undresses me, lays me on the already prepared thick cloth diaper on the bed, powders me, diapers me, pulls on my babyprint plastic pants then gets in bed with me a lets me suckle her breasts while she plays with me in my diapers.
    • 1 posts
    July 8, 2010 6:55 PM PDT
    a diaper girl friend or boyfriend that likes cuddles
    • 6 posts
    July 12, 2010 6:39 PM PDT
    Hmmm well I would want to have a boyfriend who at time could be my daddy and have 1-3 brothers to play with both in innocent age play ways and adult ways even then naughty stuff you do with your pee pee. When playing as a lil boy I would want daddy to remind me that I am a lil boy and that lil boys don't do thing like watch the news, or playing with their pee pees and if I did play with my pee pee I would want him to put a cage on it so I had no choice but behave, I would want him to make me have to call him daddy in public, use my diaper in public even for messing oh oh oh and I would want to be forced to go to bed even when I didn't want to and on on.
    • 47 posts
    December 22, 2010 1:04 PM PST

I think of myself as a 12 year old that is wearing diapers all the time and that everyone knows and treats me like a baby oh and I use the diapers for real all the time for pee and poop

This post was edited by Deleted Member at December 28, 2010 7:17 AM PST
    • 1 posts
    December 23, 2010 8:38 AM PST
    i wake up in the arms of a beautiful mommy who seeing my dirty diaper changes me with love and care and we enjoy a lovely day having fun and me getting babied by her.
    • 1 posts
    December 27, 2010 9:28 PM PST
    I would love to see myself as a toddler running around the house wearing only a t-shirt and a diaper and wetting the diaper to the max. Then, when I started leaking, my mommy would come and pick me up to get me changed. I would get a serious hard on, and mommy just giggled at my pretty hard pee pee when she opened the diaper. She get me cleaned up and then taking care of and playing with my cute pee pee! And then she would diaper me again and put me to sleep...
    • 47 posts
    December 30, 2010 8:04 AM PST
    I have some times thought that it would be cool to be a member of the Veina Boys chior and be wearing only a diaper under the chior gown in front of hundreds of people and wet the diaper