Forums » General Discussion

favourite diaper fantasy

• November 5, 2011 11:19 AM PDT
    To have a sister my own age.Who keeps at my side all the time.And we help each other.
    • 38 posts
    January 26, 2012 3:42 PM PST
    To be 8 years old and be a full time bed wetter but wear cloth diapers and plastic pants and have my mommy diaper me every night, but I don't wet at night by accident.
    • 4 posts
    May 3, 2012 2:51 PM PDT
    Mine is being found by my aunt.big sister or babysitter sitting in my little sister's playpen wearing thick cloth diapers and having them call their other girlfreinds to come over to tease and humiliates me while i am made to pee pee and ca ca in my diapers and they take turns checking my dipers and then spanking me in them and and making me sit in my wet pooy diapers for an hour befotre changing me
    • 4 posts
    May 3, 2012 3:02 PM PDT
    Mine is bieng found by my aunt,big sister or babysitter sitting in my little saister's playpen wearing thick cloth diapers and yellow plastic panties and having them call their girlfriends to come over to tease and humiliate me while I am made to pee pee and caca in my cloth diapers and they take turns feeling the heavy bottom of my plastic pantied diapers,spank me in them and laugh at me as I sit and sqwish my bottom around my mushy poo.
    • 5 posts
    July 4, 2012 1:56 PM PDT
    This baby girls diaper fantasy would be to be regressed back to complete NEWBORN status by hypnotism or other means,where I have FULLY no control over ANYTHING(movements,communication,eliminations).Would need FULL-TIME 24/7 365 caregiver for everything for this baby girl.Possible even start my life over again in a real NEWBORN nursery,being examined by real doctors and nurses and finding myself in a bassinet.I would also love to be taken into a real pediatrician for my much needed well baby exams.

MY Fantasy!!!!
    • 8 posts
    July 11, 2012 9:42 AM PDT

My fantasy is to wake up with the body of two year old. I'm told by the couple standing over my crip to get used to diapers. I'm to be raised in my new body to be a diapered sissy for life. When I've aged enough I'm started on female hormones and start my life of diapered servitude to dad (master) and mommy (mistress).

• 38 posts
    July 12, 2012 3:16 PM PDT
    Being 4 and still diapered and having my Mom tell me she hopes I will always be in diapers. I look up as she is cleaning my poopy bottom and tell her I hope so to.
  • August 16, 2012 12:28 AM PDT
    There's a couple of really pretty girls I work with and I would love one of them to baby me and one to be a baby sister!
    • 229 posts
    August 18, 2012 4:27 AM PDT
    I would love to be woken up when my wife is changing my wet nighttime diaper, given a loving hand job, rediapered, and cuddled bac. Too sleep, holding Betsy wetsuit dolly.
    • 2 posts
    September 9, 2012 5:34 PM PDT
    kybaby10 said:
    My diaper fantasy is having my fiance who knows I wear diapers and another diaper girl meet me at the front door with a diaper and onsie in their hands. They take me to the bedroom where they diaper me and put me in my onsie. They wait for me to wet my diaper and both of them undo my onsie at the crotch where they start rubbing my wet diaper and make me hard. They start rubbing each other and pull my cock out the side of my diaper, stroking it as they rub each other. One rides my cock with my diaper on as the other sets on my face. Then they diaper each other as they go down on one another, as I masturbate in my diaper. After we are done having fun they change my wet diaper and breast feed me until I fall asleep. My fiance is wanting to do this if we can find a girl who wears diapers and wants to have a threesome. If there are any diaper girls in my area who wants to do this, message me.