Forums » BDSM & fetishes

How about bondage?

• 20 posts
    October 10, 2011 3:24 PM PDT
    I love to be restrained. I have found many ways to restrain myself and feel like I am helpless but still able to get out of whatever I am in by myself. I have made my own collar, ankle, and rest cuffs and I have 2 key pad locks and 2 combos lock that are fun trying to open when you have to look at it in a minor. On top of that all I had lots of rope. I did have a full body restraint thing I made once and loved it because I could not change my diaper without take it off but I had to toss it because it was too hard to hide when my mom was being snoopy. I just wish I had someone to tie me up so I can’t get out of it then I not only could feel helpless but know I am helpless to there mercy.
    • 20 posts
    October 10, 2011 3:24 PM PDT
    I love to be restrained. I have found many ways to restrain myself and feel like I am helpless but still able to get out of whatever I am in by myself. I have made my own collar, ankle, and rest cuffs and I have 2 key pad locks and 2 combos lock that are fun trying to open when you have to look at it in a minor. On top of that all I had lots of rope. I did have a full body restraint thing I made once and loved it because I could not change my diaper without take it off but I had to toss it because it was too hard to hide when my mom was being snoopy. I just wish I had someone to tie me up so I can’t get out of it then I not only could feel helpless but know I am helpless to there mercy.
    • 66 posts
    October 10, 2011 4:18 PM PDT
    I'm a big fan of collar and leash. If you add some wrist cuffs and a short leather strap to attach the wrist cuffs to the collar, you have pretty good control of your subject. With their wrists restrained, they can't try to cover their butt when you spank them.
    • 20 posts
    October 10, 2011 4:25 PM PDT
    i do have wrist cuffs. i know i mispelled it above but that does sound fun. so far i have done is tied myslef to my bed after giving myslef an enema and put my self in a thick diaper. i have also used the full restaint thing i mention above before to prevent myslef from using the potty. i have done many other things and i find it all fun. i just wish i had some one to play with exspecaly now with your sugestion marigold
    • 66 posts
    October 11, 2011 3:10 PM PDT
    With the bodage equipment I described above, when you have your subject get down on all fours, they have to rest their weight on their forearms and their butt will be up in the air. This is the perfect position to administer an enema. You could add a leg spreader to make your subject feel more vulnerable. Too bad you don't live closer. I would love to give you a live demonstration.
    • 20 posts
    October 11, 2011 4:15 PM PDT
    lol ya to bad seeing i love enemas as well as being tied up or rather down lol. eather way maybe we can talk more and talk about more ideas. but on the subject of bondage again, i have heard of abdl locking cribs but i have not found one. but that is somthing that sounds like it can be fun with bing locked into somthing without being tied down, right now the closit i know to that situwation is a large dog cage wtich can be fun as well if there was somthing soft at the bottome so not to heart your knees.
    • 66 posts
    October 11, 2011 4:57 PM PDT
    Being locked in a cage would definitely make using diaper necessary. I still think I prefer the collar and leash, so that I can have my pets out where I can play with them.
    • 2 posts
    November 20, 2011 12:43 PM PST
    i love straitjackets and medical restraints...
    i also belive diapers and restraints go perfectly together. with a diaper one can stay restrained longer. and with restraints one has no choice but to use the diaper.
    • 66 posts
    November 20, 2011 2:19 PM PST
    A straight jacket seems a bit extreme for a baby. Although, I bet a lot of mothers would love to use one when trying to feed strained vegetables to their babies.
    • 32 posts
    November 21, 2011 7:51 AM PST
    me wouldnt mind how you restrained Marigold gladly be collared and led by you